- The Security Advisor, reaches beyond your typical executive protection staff. A SA (Security Advisor) will bring value by ensuring you are informed on the latest, local, regional, national or global concerns you may have at the firm or during travels. The SA can help you with strategic and tactical management, emergency planning and disaster recovery strategies.
- Security Guard Training is a critical part of any firm’s security and risk management programs. Properly trained staff will reduce and quite possibly eliminate the liability risks for security, safety and protect the reputation of a person or company. A poorly trained staff will actually, in most cases increase your liability and diminish your or the firm’s reputation.
If you have an existing security program, or are starting a new one, you will need training for the security staff.
- Do you know what is required by your state?
- Does your security staff blend well with the company or surrounding culture?
- Do you know what issues are driving security measures at other organizations similar to yours?
- Do you have a qualified instructor to assist you?
If you do not know the answers to some or all of the above questions, you really need to consider bringing in someone to help you through this process.
Contact 415-813-2771 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org